“The Review” is a Sport Physiotherapy Canada evidence based exploration in sports medicine, which is released quarterly. Posts are available for discussion for a one month term. Please note these summaries are reviews of published studies, not original works.
- Jovana Smoljanić, MScPT, MScHK, Dip. SPC
- Jacquie van Ierssel, PhD, MSc Rehab, FCAMPT, Dip. SPC
- Kyle Aitken, BScKin, MScPT
- Marc Chivilo, BScKin, MScPT
- Jacky Lam, BScKin, MScPT, Cert. SPC
- Michael Stewart, MScPT, MCISc, FCAMPT, Cert. SPC
- Linda Truong, PhD (Candidate), Cert. SPC, MScPT
- Vicki Wong, PhD (Candidate), MScKin, Cert. SPC
The April 2022 Quarterly Review is on: Should we be coaching athletes to avoid spinal flexion while lifting?
Please visit our Forum to participate in the discussion: