SPC credentials (Diploma) have received approved pathway status by the International Federation of Sports Physical Therapists (IFSPT). SPC Diploma Credential holders can obtain the recognition as a Registered International Sports Physical Therapist.
IFSPT Registration Information:
If you have achieved the established level in your country’s organization in the countries listed below, you can immediately apply for registration. For SPC the approved established level is SPC Diploma.
This is a two-step process:
- Fill out the application form and complete payment
- Send the form to Mary Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration cost is only 50 euros for five years. Please allow 2-3 months processing time for your registration to be processed through the review and approval.
Once your application is approved and payment is received, you will be placed on the roster of Registered International Sports Physical Therapists.
Benefits Of Registration
If you would like to take your skills to the world, this is the pathway you should choose! Registered International Sports Physical Therapists (RISPT) are immediately recognized as individuals possessing the knowledge, experience, and skills to work in the worldwide field of sports.
While RISPT status does not license an individual in other countries, it does notify that the individual has achieved the highest level of qualification in his or her country. Benefits include
- Recognition of achievement on an international level
- Increased research and teaching opportunities
- A positive effect on consultations and invited presentations
- New job opportunities
- Opportunities for increased job responsibility
- Increase in prestige within clinical and academic settings as well as professional associations and the community as a whole
- A more interesting and fulfilling career