The written exam is completed online. There will be 2 written exam sessions in 2017: Friday, September 22, 2017 and Friday, November every year on the third Friday in November 17, 2017. Both exams will be held at 2pm ET. You have 3 years from when you last maintained your credetial or from when obtained your credential to complete the written exam. At all times you must hold current First Responder. You must apply to the Credential Program prior to registering for the written exam.
September 22, 2017 exam: Registration closes August 15, 2017 @ 11:59PM ET.
November 17, 2017 exam: Registration closes October 15, 2017 @11:59PM ET.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAM DIPLOMA IN SPORT PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Be a graduated physiotherapist.
- Be a member in good standing of Sport Physiotherapy Canada.
- Be an Active Certificate Level Credential holder.
- Hold a current First Responder Certificate from a recognized National body such as the Canadian Red Cross, or St John Ambulance.
- Have extensive practical experience in the field of Sports Medicine & Science.
- Have a letter of recommendation from a recognized Mentor in the SPC Credential Program
|When:||September 22nd, 2017 from 12:00am to 7:00pm America/Toronto|