The written exam is completed online. The written exam session in 2021 is scheduled for Friday, November 12th, 2021 at 2:00 PM EST. You have 3 years from when you have achieved your Certificate or a valid MoC. At all times you must hold current First Responder. You must be Credential Program prior to registering for the written exam.
OPENS: Wednesday, September 1st, 2021
CLOSES: Friday, October 15th, 2021 @ 11:59 PM EST
PREREQUISITES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAM DIPLOMA IN SPORT PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Be a graduated physiotherapist.
- Be a member in good standing of Sport Physiotherapy Canada.
- Be an Active Certificate Level Credential holder.
- Hold a current First Responder Certificate from a recognized National body such as the Canadian Red Cross, or St John Ambulance.
- Have extensive practical experience in the field of Sports Medicine & Science.
- Have a letter of recommendation from a recognized Mentor in the SPC Credential Program
|When:||September 1st, 2021|