The written exam is completed online. The written exam session in 2019 is scheduled for Monday, September 23, 2019 at 11am Eastern. You have 3 years from when you are approved as a Credential Program Candidate to complete the written exam. At all times you must hold current First Responder. You must apply to the Credential Program prior to registering for the written exam.
Monday September 23, 2019 exam: Registration closes September 1, 2019 @11:59PM ET.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAM DIPLOMA IN SPORT PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Be a graduated physiotherapist.
- Be a member in good standing of Sport Physiotherapy Canada.
- Be an Active Certificate Level Credential holder.
- Hold a current First Responder Certificate from a recognized National body such as the Canadian Red Cross, or St John Ambulance.
- Have extensive practical experience in the field of Sports Medicine & Science.
- Have a letter of recommendation from a recognized Mentor in the SPC Credential Program
|When:||September 23rd, 2019 from 12:00am to 7:00pm America/Toronto|