The Armoury Sports Medicine and Performance Clinic is seeking a part time-full time
physiotherapist to join our multi-disciplinary team. The Armoury is medicine-rehab-
performance clinic specializing all areas of musculoskeletal care in Kitchener-Waterloo.
The medical and rehab team uses an integrated and coordinated approach to manage
our rehabilitation and performance clients.
We are looking for a therapist that is:
* Self-motivated, performance-driven professional.
* Strong focus on the patient experience.
* Use current evidence to guide assessment and treatment.
* Strong desire to improve clinical skills and outcomes.
* Endorse a strong mentorship culture that facilitates learning, teaching,
collaboration, and innovation.
* Promote an interdisciplinary culture that creates a fun and engaging work
Clinical skills in any of the following areas are an asset:
* Acupuncture and/or dry needling/IMS
* McKenzie Method
* Mulligan Concept
* Postgraduate certificate level in sport physiotherapy
We offer our Physiotherapists:
* Competitive compensation as employee
* Full reception and billing services
* Full EMR use for charting, patient education, practice analysis.
* Use of technology to aid treatment care including Anti gravity treadmill, wireless
Compex, shockwave therapy
* Space to practice in a 10,000-square foot facility.
* Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of
* 2+ years of experience required
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org