Exercise Sports Movement Clinics (ESM Clinics) is looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Sports Physiotherapist at our location in Toronto’s Forest Hill Village.
Our clinics team specializes in addressing the specific healthcare needs relating to neuromusculoskeletal complaints, sports performance, movement rehabilitation, and providing a holistic approach to health within an evidence-based framework. Our team has been fortunate to work with Olympic & Professional Athletes, Various Performing Artists, Canadian National Teams as well as the General Population. Clinic services currently include: Chiropractic, Integrated Movement Training, Naturopathic Medicine, RMT, Concussion Rehabilitation, and will be adding on a Sports Doctor and Functional Medicine Specialists in the near future.
What You’ll Do
– Understand the ESM Clinics philosophy and deliver the ESM Clinics customer experience
– Effectively understand the client’s symptoms, medical history, and treatment goals
– Develop and communicate personalized treatment plans for each of your clients
– Accurately document the client’s condition and progress
– Build strong rapport with clients from a variety of backgrounds through strong communication
– Follow clinic business processes and workflows
– Participate in business and community development initiatives to drive new assessments and revenue growth
– Participate in regular in-house training workshops in clinical education as well as caseload management
– In coordination with the Clinic Director, review compliance and performance to determine the level of support and training required to help you grow
Who You Are
– Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
– Experience in dealing with varied orthopaedic and sports injuries is an asset
– Additional physiotherapy related qualifications are an asset (acupuncture, dry needling, A.R.T, pelvic health, etc.)
– Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
– Focused on the growth and development of the team as a whole
If you are interested in making your contribution at ESM Clinics, please apply online.
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
ESM Clinics thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ESM Clinics is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. Our commitment to our patients at ESM Clinics is to Educate, Communicate, and Enhance their movement both in sport and in everyday life. Apply today to be a part of this amazing, growing, family of practitioners and staff.