Application Deadline: July 5, 2018
Position: Sports Physiotherapist
Job Type: Part Time or Full Time
Optimal Performance Clinic is an integrated athlete development centre strengthened through philanthropy and focused on optimizing athlete performance for life. Situated in Downtown Vancouver, B.C., we are an integrated team of sport medicine and science practitioners (physiotherapists, chiropractors, biomechanics specialists, massage therapists, dietitians, and acupuncturists) who share their complementary expertise to deliver precise, customized treatment and training plans for athletes and individuals of all ages and abilities, under one roof.
Learn more at www.optimalperformanceclinic.ca
Our mission is to optimize the body’s performance by integrating healthcare experts within one clinic.
We are looking for one individual that will thrive and contribute to a high performance culture. As an integrated team, we are continually striving to create models for collaboration in delivery of sport therapy services and/or support of clients or teams in the performance training environment.
The successful applicant will be a therapist who can integrate with our team of current therapists and collaborate with exceptional professionals from the other disciplines, in order to provide the best possible experience for each patient.
- Registered Physical Therapist in good standing with the College of Physical Therapists of BC and adequate malpractice insurance
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years experience as a practicing physical therapist working with an athletic client load or managing the service provision for high performance teams
- Must be looking to practice in an environment that is collaborative and provides one-on-one private appointments to every patient
- Certificate/Diploma in Sport Physiotherapy
- Manual Therapy Certification
- Thoracic Ring Theory Certification
- Worked at the provincial/national/international level of sport
- Experience working in a collaborative setting
AS A MEMBER OF our TEAM, PRACTITIONERS MUST CONSISTENTLY DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING:
- Delivery of an exceptional client service experience
- Commitment to collaboration and integration with all colleagues
- Stay active in professional development and maintain current expert knowledge in your field
- Embody a philosophy of professionalism, excellence, health and wellness at all times
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective use of time and resources
- Service and results oriented
- Please send your resume and cover letter to Dr Elna Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 5, 2018