LOCATION: Toronto Rock Athletic Centre, 1132 Invicta Drive, Oakville, ON
POSITION TYPE: Full-time / Flexible hours and schedule
The Toronto Rock Sports Medicine and Wellness Centre, a newly established state-of-the-art
clinic located within the Toronto Rock Athletic Centre (TRAC) in Oakville, Ontario is excited to
announce our grand opening in the Spring of 2023! The TRAC is the official training facility of
the Toronto Rock Lacrosse professional sports team and home to numerous youth and adult
Our multidisciplinary clinic is actively seeking a client-centered Registered Physiotherapist with
special interest in sports injuries and orthopedics to join our health care team. We are looking
for a health care professional who is highly motivated, passionate about working within a multidisciplinary team
and committed to providing the highest standard of care to our entire patient population, which includes high performance
and professional athletes and active people of all ages and abilities.
The Centre’s vision is to provide excellence in clinical care to our entire community of active
individuals. Through a multi-disciplinary approach to treatment, each client’s return to optimal
health will be promoted through individualized treatments and active rehabilitation.
The Rock Sports Medicine and Wellness Centre’s “Registered Physiotherapist” role requires a
Candidate who possesses the following qualifications and attributes:
• Registered Physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Clinical expertise and strong background working in orthopedics and sport
• A Master’s degree in Kinesiology or related field
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience and expertise working within a multidisciplinary environment and in the provision of care within an integrated sport team model
• Evidence of experience in leading and managing teams and documented success of fostering a positive and constructive workplace culture
• An individual who consistently upholds professional behaviours and attitudes of a leader in a Centre of Excellence specializing in sport medicine and athlete care
• Specialized designation in Sport Physiotherapy (Certificate or Diploma holder with SPC)
• Specialized designation in orthopedics, preferably FCAMPT or equivalent experience
• Past relevant experience working in a professional or elite sport setting
If you are interested in growing as a physiotherapist in a sport medicine setting, being a valued
member of a professional, multidisciplinary team and working in a newly developed clinic within a world class lacrosse and sport facility, then this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
Qualified Candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume and/or curriculum vitae
via email to:
Toronto Rock Sports Medicine and Wellness Centre
Applications will be accepted and reviewed until February 10th, 2023. Successful candidates will
be notified of an interview date before the end of February.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.