The Clinic at Ossington has expanded and we have now opened a second location, The Clinic at Christie, located at the corner of Christie and Dupont. Our new clinic is a multidisciplinary facility with experienced practitioners of Registered Massage Therapy (RMT), Physiotherapy and Chiropractic, and soon there will be the addition of Family Physicians. We are now looking to hire a physiotherapist who has specific skills to help maximize patient’s recovery as well as overall health. By offering a range of diversified treatment options and hands on individual care, we ensure that our clients are on the path to good health. Our new location not only offers services from a diverse roster of healthcare professionals, there is also a 500 sq. ft. enclosed gym that offers the latest in state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment, such as the Hydroworx aqua therapy treadmill, which is currently not offered to the general public in Toronto.
The Clinic at Christie is hiring a part-time physiotherapist, with at least 3 days availability per week, at a competitive compensation structure included in the opportunity. New graduates are welcome to apply as we provide mentorship opportunities.
The Physiotherapist is a member of the care team who provides rehabilitation care to patients and, when required, as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and the policies of The Clinic.
1. Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or masters program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
2. Is licensed to practice as physical therapist within the Province of Ontario or is a resident in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
3. Has at least one year of appropriate experience as a physiotherapist. Outpatient orthopedic experience is preferred.
4. Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
5. Must carry professional liability insurance coverage.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.