Registered Physiotherapist – Collingwood, ON – Full Time
Collingwood is an ideal location for a physiotherapist interested in orthopedics within a sports setting! We are seeking a driven therapist who will thrive with building their own caseload in such a vibrant community!
Lifemark Collingwood Sport Medicine & Rehabilitation Centre is the largest physiotherapy rehabilitation centre in the Georgian Triangle area and has been servicing the community since 1991.
Our highly experienced team of professionals offer services in the field of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology, massage therapy, pedorthics, custom bracing and rehabilitation personal training. Our clinic is 3,750 square feet and includes 9 private treatment rooms, 2 gym rooms, five clinical treatment beds and a decompression table.
Key accountabilities include:
• Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
• Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
• Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
• Supervising students
• Participating in quality improvement initiatives
• Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
• Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
• Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
• A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
• Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
• Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting, with experience with OHIP claims
• The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information
About Lifemark: Lifemark provides physiotherapy, massage therapy and other healthcare services to help patients optimize their recovery from injury or illness. We are here to help! We have experienced physiotherapists, physicians, occupational therapists and sports medicine experts to treat pain, improve mobility and assist in returning patients to optimal health. Whether it is carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, vertigo or arthritis, our friendly and professional team will provide the service that is needed. Our specialized services, such as cancer rehab, concussion management, pelvic health and vertigo treatment demonstrate our interest in meeting specific needs.