Momentum SportMed and Wellness is a new clinic that opened in February 2021 and is located in the Bay Corridor at Gerrard in Toronto (5 minute walk from College Park TTC). The clinic is seeking a client-centred physiotherapist to join our team of professionals. This position is an independent contractor- part-time, casual.
At Momentum SportMed and Wellness we believe in Integrated Care and operate grounded in an integrated multi-disciplinary philosophy, by providing comprehensive care in a supportive team environment. We focus on promoting and preserving peak health and well-being for our clients through primary care, injury prevention, general wellness and rehabilitation. The clinic promotes an integrated team approach with shared clients to deliver optimal outcomes.
Momentum SportMed and Wellness is an Athletic Therapist-owned clinic and offers Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Athletic Therapy, Medical Acupuncture, Sport Nutrition and Naturopathic Medicine.
Areas of Practice:
– Sport Therapy,
– Manipulative Therapy
Who You Are:
– Must be able to provide through injury assessments, provide diagnosis, create treatment plans, execute and facilitate treatments and refer inter-clinic,
– Must demonstrate exceptional client centred care, professionalism and firm desire to work collaboratively in an integrated multi-disciplinary setting,
– Able to delegate treatments to Physiotherapy Assistants (ie, Certified Athletic Therapist and Kinesiologist),
– Strong knowledge and capable of implementing both manual therapy techniques and rehabilitation exercises for clients,
– Keen Interest in sports medicine, orthopaedics and sport injury rehabilitation,
– Excellent communication, oral and written skills,
– Commitment to on-going learning and professional development,
– The ability to maintain and generate new referrals for the clinic,
– Professional, positive attitude, be passionate with strong work ethic and thrive in a collaborative team environment,
– Active registration and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapist of Ontario,
– Currently hold Professional/Malpractice liability insurance,
– Post graduate course or specializations an asset (SPC, FCAMP, Acupuncture, FST, Pelvic Health),
– Past clinical experience is preferred,
What we offer:
– Inter-clinic referrals,
– Independent Contractor position with a % fee split on our competitive rates,
– Inspiring and supportive work environment that encourages learning, collaboration, diversity and inclusion,
– Modern, brand new facility with treatment rooms, staff room, on-site laundry, fitness and rehab gym, and reception,
– Direct Billing to most Extended health plans,
– Electronic Medical Record software – Juvonno (on-line booking, charting and billing),
Position available immediately!
Part-time hours: 8-16 per week, with potential of full-time hours
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Casual
Our clinic has implemented COVID-19 policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for both our therapists and clients.
Please send your interest along with your CV to: email@example.com