Pivot Sport Medicine Physiotherapy Orthopaedics is a multidisciplinary outpatient clinic in the heart of Bloor West Village, Toronto. Pivot is in its 18th year and is truly a pillar of patient centred care in the city and country. Pivot’s clinicians achieve the highest standards of post graduate work and Pivot’s patients trust in the consistent level of outstanding care they receive. Pivot has been well represented internationally over time at all levels of major games. Pivot physical therapists have a 100% success rate on challenging the FCAMPT exams. Pivot’s patient retention rate is over 90%. Pivot is looking for a Physical Therapist to join its current clinical team and active caseload.
This is an opportunity to join an established clinical team with a reputation for excellence. We value collaboration and a strong work ethic. Pivot has developed an established caseload of orthopaedic and pelvic floor patients of all ages.
We work in a split model for in-clinic and online one-on-one appointments. Education is supported. The split is based on the experience of each therapist.
• Licensed and registered in good standing with Ontario College of Physical Therapists (physiotherapy residents accepted)
• Confident communication skills
• Ability to provide focused mechanical/sport specific assessment and treatment to clients by appointment
• In depth interest in strength and conditioning, pelvic health and orthopaedics
• Communicate procedures, risks and benefits to clients in detail
• Maintain electronic medical records on client history, any health conditions & treatments given
• Engagement as an active member of the full Sport Medicine team with collaborative treatment plans.
• Assist with in-house equipment organisation
• Interest in both artistic and non-artistic athlete populations
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Split % of billings based on experience, education and performance
• Bright and well-appointed space
• Marketing and promotion
• Hydraulic treatment tables, cable resistance training equipment and free weights
• Store discount, strategic partnership with lululemon
• Established referral base
• Clinical mentorship, in-clinic & online
• Access to Clinic Embodia App education and mentoring software
• Team of experienced sport PT & MD, clinic representation of expert polyclinic
All persons in-clinic are required to wear masks at all times.
All surfaces are being sanitized regularly.
• Registered Physical Therapist or Registered Physical Therapy Resident (Required)
• Engagement in Orthopaedic/Sport and Pelvic Health Education
• In part. Opportunity to provide virtual strengthening sessions with clients and to instruct online strengthening classes and provide online physiotherapy as requested.
• Remote interview process if on site unavailable
• Personal protective equipment required
• Plastic shield at work stations
• Pre entry screenings
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please send resumes to email@example.com