Peak to Shore Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine is a busy multidisciplinary outpatient clinic located in Collingwood, Ontario (with satellite locations in Wasaga Beach and Stayner).
Work and play where you live with an active lifestyle of skiing, cycling, golfing, and hiking!
Peak to Shore is looking for a motivated Physical Therapist who would like to grow with our clinical team.
This is an opportunity to join an established clinical team with an outstanding reputation for excellence in the community. We value collaboration and a strong work ethic. We have an established caseload of sport and orthopaedic injuries, with private payers of all ages being the majority of our caseload.
We work in a split model for in-clinic and online one-on-one appointments. Education is supported for both the orthopaedic system and sports physiotherapy designations (as we offer FCAMPT and Sport Certificate/Diploma mentorship). The split is based on the experience of each therapist.
• Licensed and registered in good standing with Ontario College of Physical Therapists (physiotherapy residents accepted)
• Confident communication skills
• Ability to provide focused mechanical/sport specific assessment and treatment to clients by appointment
• Interest in strength and conditioning and orthopaedics
• Communicate procedures, risks and benefits to clients in detail
• Maintain electronic medical records on client history, any health conditions & treatments given (use of Clinicmaster EMR at clinic)
• Engagement as an active member of the full Sport Medicine team with collaborative treatment plans (Orthopaedic surgeons, Sport Medicine Physicians, PT’s, RMT’s, Chiropractors, NCCP coaches and strength and conditioning specialists).
• Assist with in-house equipment organization
• Interest in both ski and cycling populations an asset
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Split % of billings based on experience, education, and performance
• Bright clinic with large gym space and individual treatment rooms
• Marketing and promotion provided
• Established referral base
• Clinical mentorship, in-clinic & online
• Team of experienced Physiotherapists (Sport Diploma, FCAMPT, GIMS, CAFCI), Sports Medicine Physicians, Orthopaedic surgeons, Strength and Conditioning Specialists
All persons in-clinic are required to wear masks at all times.
All surfaces are being sanitized regularly.
License:• Registered Physical Therapist or Registered Physical Therapy Resident (Required)
• An interest in Orthopaedics, Sport Physiotherapy and Acupuncture/Needling
Please send resumes to email@example.com