Do you believe in the power of sport and a healthy lifestyle? Are you passionate about inspiring all levels of athletes to work toward their ultimate potential? Are you willing to never settle until a problem is solved?
At LifeSpring Physiotherapy, we believe that physical activity is integral to a healthy and vibrant life. Whether our client is a recreational athlete, a varsity student-athlete or a professional, we understand the dedication and discipline it takes to work toward an athletic goal and a healthy lifestyle. What makes us unique is our dedication to discovering our client’s areas for growth – no matter their performance level – to help them unlock their peak athletic potential and become the best versions of themselves.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic performance physiotherapist to join our team of practitioners. The successful candidate will aspire to solve their clients’ movement challenges and discover their areas for growth, to help them reach their potential. You will have the opportunity to hone your skills with a diploma level sport physiotherapist with international athletic competition experience, build a sports specialty caseload and become a trusted athletic advisor to your clients. If this sounds like you, we strongly encourage you to apply!
– Mentorship from a diploma level sport physiotherapist with international competition experience, as well as practitioners with certified acupuncture foundation, Canadian Institute of Neurofunctional Acupuncture and GUNN IMS
– Develop a sports specialty caseload with high-performance groups already in partnership with the clinic, including AAA volleyball athletes and elite running groups
– Lively, dynamic and family-friendly workplace environment
– Competitive compensation
– On-site gym access including cardio equipment, weight room and Alter G treadmill
– Education stipends for training advancement
– Perform all standard duties of a physiotherapist for outpatient care according to current ethical and industry standards
– Stay up-to-date on industry trends and relevant research as it pertains to our clients’ care
– Work with clients to unlock their athletic performance potential
– Full or part-time availability
– Working verbal and written proficiency in English (second language is an asset)
– A member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (for foreign training, full recognition by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario is required)
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy, Sport Sciences
– 3-5 years experience working as a physiotherapist in the sports field
– Manual therapy skills (level 3 preferred), IMS or dry needling in an exercise background
– Completion or interest of advanced orthopedic courses and/or certificate/diploma level holder with Sport Physiotherapy Canada (SPC) is a strong asset
– Familiarity or experience treating sport related musculoskeletal and head injuries, such as sports related concussions
– Familiarity or experience in concussion management programming/environment
– Advanced vestibular rehabilitation training an asset
– Experience as a high-performance athlete or practitioner is a strong asset
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact: David O’Hare, with the job title in the subject line, for more detail or to apply.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 416-805-4091