Sheddon Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic is seeking a physiotherapist with strong clinical reasoning and communication skills to join our young and dynamic multidisciplinary team.
Our clinical team includes a Sports Medicine Doctor, FCAMPT Physiotherapists, chiropractor, massage therapists, athletic therapist, and kinesiologist.
We are currently hiring a locum Physiotherapist for Part time hours (4 days per week)
Located off the highway in Southeast Oakville, we have a strong affiliation with a large Soccer Club, Swim club and other sports organizations. We have a fun and vibrant culture at the clinic and encourage that with our patient care.
In order to support continuing education we offer mentorship with 3 FCAMPT physiotherapists, clinical in-services monthly, and host courses.
If you are interested in Sports Physiotherapy, there is ample opportunity for field work and team work as well as working with athletes of all ages.
Our ideal candidate:
– 5+ years experience (but recent grads are also encouraged to apply), with a desire to continue to grow
– Manual therapy levels training and interest
– Interest and experience in sport physiotherapy and sports field coverage
– Proficient with exercise prescription and experience working with athletic populations
– Interest in continuing education and professional development
-motivated, dynamic with clients and willing to participate in the growth and reputation of the clinic
We will offer:
Full case load with a wide range of clientele
Assist with Concussion Management Education and Training
Multidisciplinary team environment
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to us via email at email@example.com