Under the supervision of the head physiotherapist, the physiotherapist will provide therapy services to the patients of the McGill sport medicine clinic from the community, our alumni and McGill staff and our varsity athletes.
The main responsabilities in relation to the position are:
- Provide high quality standards of care following all guidelines of l’Ordre professionnel de la physiotherapie du Quebec for assessments and treatments.
- Work in close collaboration with our interdisciplinary medical group
- Be involved with clinic activities such as in-services, work groups, research projects etc.
- Participate in mentorship sessions
- Provide sport physiotherapy services to a designated varsity team: at the training site, during competition at McGill or at other universities, follow-ups with the medical team and treatments at the clinic, collaboration with the coaching staff, mentorship and teaching of physiotherapy students, interdisciplinary work required during the duration of the contract.
- Master Degree in Physiotherapy
- Be a member in good standing with l’Ordre professionnel de la Physiotherapie du Quebec and Sport Physiotherapy Canada
- Have at least 1 years of clinical work and field work with athletes
- Have a valid Sports First Responders certification
- Manuel therapy courses are an asset
- Being enrolled in the Sport Physiotherapy Canada certification is an asset
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree 3 Years Related Experience /
(MPEX Grade 05) $65,500.00 – $81,870.00 – $98,240.00
Hours per Week:
33.75 (Full time)
Manager Sports Medicine Clinic
Position End Date (If applicable):
Deadline to Apply:
Deadline to Apply via the McGill Workday site using this link: