LOCATION: 1882 Niagara Stone Road, NOTL
START DATE: TBD
HOURS: 30 – 40 hours per week
SALARY: TBD based on education/experience
JOB TITLE: Full-time Physiotherapist
Great North Physiotherapy embodies the spirit of sport, health, and community. GNP’s focus is to empower greatness by providing complete physiotherapy, sports physiotherapy, vestibular and concussion rehabilitation services for high-performance athletes and residents of the Niagara Region.
Situated in the beautiful town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, GNP is looking to add another physiotherapist to our team. The ideal candidate is a passionate, registered physiotherapist who will support our amazing clients to maintain healthy, active lifestyles.
We believe in providing the highest level of care, focusing on quality over quantity. Our assessments are an hour in length with follow-up sessions of 30 minutes (no double bookings) and sessions are provided in a one-on-one format in a private treatment room.
GNP is a workplace that emphasizes a people-first approach, offering a positive work-life balance. We provide our team members with hourly pay, benefits, sick pay, vacation pay, and a professional development fund so they can enhance their knowledge base to continue improving client care.
– Graduate of an accredited university physiotherapy program
– Current registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (in good standing)
– Indemnity/professional insurance
– Assess clients’ physical abilities and establish treatment goals based on diagnoses, as well as effectively evaluate said treatment plans and modify accordingly based on client progress
– Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and build rapport with clients, referring physicians, and other healthcare professionals
– Basic administrative and software skills (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Adobe, Gmail)
– Maintain clinical and statistical records and consult with other healthcare professionals
– Supervise and guide student interns throughout the year
– A desire to have fun in the workplace and create meaningful experiences for clients
ADDITIONAL ASSETS (PREFERRED, NOT REQUIRED)
– Previous experience working as a physiotherapist in a clinical setting
– Specialization in Sports Physiotherapy, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, Concussion Management, and/or Vestibular Therapy
– A strong drive to pursue professional development opportunities
– Interest in volunteering for local athletic events to support the community at large
– Hourly pay
– Health benefits
– Paid time off (sick pay/vacation pay)
– Professional development stipend
– Remote access to schedule
– Hour assessments and 30-minute follow-ups
– Working alongside a certified Sports Dip. Physiotherapist
For those interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title “GNP – FT Physiotherapist Posting”.