We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and passionate physiotherapist to join our City Sports + Physiotherapy team.
Why Should You Apply?
- You enjoy a dynamic environment with both open and closed treatment rooms to allow for a variety of treatment styles
- You may be experienced (IMS, Pilates, Acupuncture, Vestibular, ConnectTherapy or other) or a relatively new grad. We are a team of over 175 years worth of combined clinical experience! We have new grads and 30+ year grads and everything in between! We have 16 physiotherapists, 3 massage therapists and a certified Pilates instructor.
- You seek mentorship and lifelong learning: We offer regular physiotherapist development opportunities. Monthly clinic in-services. 1:1 Mentorship Plan based on your needs. Sport Physiotherapy Canada mentorship available for those interested in working on their Sport Physio credentials.
- You appreciate having others around you while you work allowing for ease of collaboration and the ability to consult with colleagues regularly.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 40 years worth of strong referral sources and community engagement
- Large gym space, with all the equipment you need including a Pilates reformer, Tower and Chair.
- EMR and online booking
- Variety of in-house services and treatment options – Pelvic Floor
- Physio, IMS, Acupuncture, Concussion Rehab, Vestibular Rehab, ConnectTherapy, Clinical Pilates, Massage – allows us to cross refer as needed within our experienced group
- Full time Admin staff, direct insurance billing
- Varied caseload – athletes of all ages, abilities, shapes and sizes; pre & post surgical, ICBC, WSBC
- Community engagement opportunities and team building events
Location: In the heart of downtown financial district of Vancouver. Established in 1981, our longevity is reflected in the number of direct referrals and longstanding patients including multi-generation families and nearby offices.
Schedule: TBD. We are open 7 days a week.