Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) are a group of physiotherapist-owned clinics with 9 locations, around Guelph and surrounding areas. Over the past 20 + years, EPA has been providing evidence-based care, with an emphasis on manual therapy and exercise through our unique approach, Your Path to Improved Health. Our growth and success over the years are because of our incredible team of dedicated, passionate and hard-working employees.
EPA is actively recruiting for a permanent Full-Time Physiotherapist to join our team at the University of Guelph’s Health and Performance Centre. This role would start in late August or early September working straight evening hours. If you have an interest in sports physiotherapy and are looking to work in a university environment with varsity athletes and community sports teams, contact us today.
Our ideal candidates will have graduated from an accredited School of Physiotherapy, be registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and bring at least 1 year of clinical experience. Experience in IMS/functional dry needling would be considered an asset.
If you are a new Grad looking to start your clinical profession, contact us today. We have a dynamic open learning environment with an excellent mentorship program!
WHAT EPA OFFERS
• Competitive total compensation package and educational allowance
• Progressive clinic locations that many doctors and orthopedic surgeons refer to
• Over 30 seasoned and supportive Physiotherapists to learn from at our monthly clinical rounds (FCAMT, Pelvic Health, Concussion, and general Orthopaedics mentoring)
• 9 clinic locations, including our sports-based clinic at the University of Guelph
• Culture that supports continuing education and professional development
• Grow with us: Opportunities to lead and develop specialty programs, Clinical Lead roles and Partnership/shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA Physiotherapists
EPA supports our Physiotherapists with a knowledgeable administrative team, competitive remunerations, and a generous education allowance. We offer a highly competitive total compensation package that includes vacation, holiday pay, benefits, and the option to participate in the company pension plan, when applicable. Monthly educational rounds are available in addition to mentoring for Intermediate/Advanced Exams.
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA)
University of Guelph Health and Perforamnce Centre
J.T Powell Building, 2nd Floor