Carleton Sport Medicine at Carleton University is expanding and looking for a physiotherapist to join our team!
Carleton Sport Medicine is seeking an experienced physiotherapist with strong clinical reasoning and communication skills to join our multidisciplinary team. Our clinical team includes sports medicine physicians, orthopaedic surgeons, physiotherapists, chiropody, massage therapists, a psychiatrist, and psychotherapists. We can offer full-time hours and the opportunity to grow to a full caseload quickly. We are located on campus at Carleton University.
We are an experienced team who have optimal patient care as their primary goal and who have been helping patients for over 40 years.
We provide physiotherapists with:
• EMR-Electronic charting, strong administrative support and shared laptops/tablets
• A beautiful clinic space, access to the High Performance Centre and fully equipped gym
• A collaborative team of health professionals which allows us the ability to consult with colleagues regularly across our multidisciplinary team
• Opportunities for both on-field and in-clinic experience with Varsity athletes
• Competitive compensation as an independent contractor
• Flexibility to control your schedule
• Variety of in-house services, mentoring, treatment options, and caseload – Manual Therapy, Pelvic Floor Physio, IMS, Acupuncture, Concussion Rehab, Pre- and Post- Surgical, Vestibular Rehab, Massage
• A supportive work environment with a friendly group of physiotherapy colleagues with a combined clinical experience of over 150 years
Our ideal team member:
• Is compassionate, personable, and a collaborative team player
• Has an interest in continuing to develop as a physiotherapist
• Agrees that exercise, education, and building rapport with clients are the foundation of successful physiotherapy treatment
• Focused on growth and development of the team as a whole
• Is open to participation in health promotion and clinic marketing initiatives
• Has 2+ years of experience
• Is available to work 4-5 days (day and evenings), and 30-40 hours per week
• Is comfortable with providing treatment via telehealth for appropriate clients
• Has an interest in concussion care and/or pelvic floor physiotherapy
• Licensed and in good standing with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists
• Appropriate liability insurance
• A willingness to work hard, desire to learn, and to participate in a true and comprehensive multidisciplinary approach.
– Remote interview process.
– Personal protective equipment provided.
– Social distancing guidelines in place.
Interest/experience in Sport Physiotherapy, and/or completion of Orthopaedic Division manual therapy courses is an asset, although all applicants will be considered.
If you are interested in growing as a physiotherapist, being a member of a multidisciplinary team, in a state-of-the-art clinic, on an energetic university campus, then this is an opportunity for you!
Applicant, please send your resume to Dave Foley at email@example.com.