Please check back with us soon for other educational opportunities.
TRENDING NOW »
- Just Released! Canadian Guideline on Concussion in Sport
This guideline covers pre-season education and the recognition, medical diagnosis, and management of athletes who sustain a suspected concussion during a sport activity. It aims to ensure that athletes with a suspected concussion receive timely and appropriate care, and proper management to allow them to return to their sport. This guideline may not address every... Read more »
LATEST NEWS »
- Soccer’s Unspoken Problem- ALECKO ESKANDARIAN
My teammate and I were standing outside RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C. It was April 2003, our first home game of the season against the Chicago Fire. It was my first official appearance as a professional soccer player. It was a dream come true. “Let’s take a picture,” he said. “I feel like this is... Read more »
- Part-time Physiotherapist
- Registered Physiotherapist, multiple openings in Barrie, Angus and Orillia
- Registered Physiotherapist - Full time
- Full time Physiotherapist (CFB Petawawa)
- REGISTERED PHYSIOTHERAPIST - PETERBOROUGH ON
- Part Time Physiotherapist - Oakville
- Registered Physiotherapist in beautiful Collingwood!
- Part-time Registered Physiotherapist, Stouffville
- Registered Physiotherapist, Downtown Toronto
- Sports physiotherapist (field coverage)
- Registered Physiotherapist - Halifax, NS (Part Time)
- Physiotherapist - Full Time, Alberta
- Sports physiotherapist (field coverage)-Advanced Concepts Physiotherapy in collaboration with The Gatineau Olympiques!