Olympic Athlete’s Journey to Return to Sport Following Injury at Rio 2016
DATE: May 31st, 2018 at 12PM-1PM (CDT) Online
Details: Winnipeg native Tyler Mislawchuk finished 15th in the Men’s Olympic Triathlon in Rio 2016 with a femoral neck stress reaction that was confirmed following the race. After coming home to Winnipeg, Daryl Hurrie, his long standing exercise physiologist, assisted him in his recovery and return to professional competition post injury. This webinar will feature both Daryl and Tyler discussing the physical and psychological challenges they faced during the year following Rio as they worked together to rehabilitate and return to competing on the World stage!
Cost for live and post-webinar access
- $15 live (& access to download after), $10 download after
- Non-member rate $20 live (& access to download after), $15 download after
- Option for clinics to select at the same pricing so we can track volume of people – signing on (individual vs. multi person setting)
Post-Operative Rehabilitation for ACL Reconstruction and Meniscus Repair/Transplant- DATE: June 7, 2018 at 6:00pm (AST) Online and In Person
Free In Person or REGISTER http://www.sportphysio.ca/events/speaker-session-webinar-post-operative-rehabilitation-for-acl-reconstruction-and-meniscus-repair-transplant/ for access
Details: Dr. Nathan Urquhart will be the speaker for this live speaker session during the CASEM symposium. It will also be streamed as a webinar with an interactive function for Q&A with participants both in person and online. There will be an SPC NS social to follow.
DATE/TIME: June 7, 2018 6:00pm Atlantic Standard Time (AST), online and in-person at the Hampton Inn & Homewood Suites (1960 Brunswick Street, Halifax, NS)
Cost: In person – FREE! A bonus for being able to attend in person! No pre-registration required.
For live and post-webinar access, pre-registration required :
– $15 live (& access to download after), $10 download after
– non-member rate $20 live (& access to download after), $15 download after
– option for clinics to select at the same pricing so we can track volume of people