Information to register as SPC credential holders:
Members of approved countries – those with established national pathways – may apply to be recognized as a Registered International Sports Physical Therapist simply by purchasing a five-year registration certificate for 50 euros. These individuals are pre-approved. Your membership within your country’s specialist pathway will be confirmed, and your certificate e-mailed to you for printing and display.
These countries include
- Australia: Titled Sports Physiotherapist
- Canada: SPC Credential Program
- Ireland: Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists, Level 3 Accreditation in Sports Physiotherapy
- Italy: Italian Sport Physical Therapist accredited – 3th level of certification through GISPT SPT pathway
- New Zealand: Complete the Specialisation Pathway through the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand. Must complete specialisation in the Musculoskeletal Category. Applications for NZ Board MSK Specialty must have a sports focus with evidence provided.
- Sweden – Sports Physiotherapy Specialization
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom: Continuing Professional Development Level 3, Gold
- United States: APTA Sports Certified Specialist
Information on registration and how to apply http://www.sportphysio.ca/professional-development/registered-international-sports-physical-therapist/
SPC Members with questions or needing help sending in their registration for RISPT can contact Ashley Lewis.