SPC is thrilled to share the following announcement as of September 2017.
SPC credentials have received approved pathway status by the International Federation of Sports Physical Therapists (IFSPT). SPC Credential holders can obtain the recognition as a Registered International Sports Physical Therapist.
IFSPT Registration Information:
If you have achieved the established level in your country’s organization in the countries listed below, you can immediately apply for registration.
This is a two step process:
- Fill out the application form and send to Mary Wilkinson at email@example.com
- Pay your fee at this link or below.
Registration cost is only 50 euros. You may pay for your registration through PayPal using the button below.
Once your application is approved and payment is received, you will be placed on the roster of Registered International Sports Physical Therapists.
If you would like to take your skills to the world, this is the pathway you should choose! Registered International Sports Physical Therapists (RISPT) are immediately recognized as individuals possessing the knowledge, experience, and skills to work in the worldwide field of sports.
While RISPT status does not license an individual in other countries, it does notify that the individual has achieved the highest level of qualification in his or her country. Benefits include
- Recognition of achievement on an international level
- Increased research and teaching opportunities
- A positive effect on consultations and invited presentations
- New job opportunities
- Opportunities for increased job responsibility
- Increase in prestige within clinical and academic settings as well as professional associations and the community as a whole
- A more interesting and fulfilling career