To become a member of the Sport Division simply add the SPC membership to your CPA membership during the renewal period. If you have missed the renewal period no problem! Simply contact the Member Services team and they will have it added for you. We look forward to having you join us!
Member Services Team Contact: Phone: 1-800-387-8679 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
First and formost, joining the Sport Division of CPA connects you with physiotherapists across Canada with similar interests. It brings you invaluable networking opportunities, top notch education opportunities, professional development, ability to join the credential program to become a certificate or diploma holder and much more!
SPC is always lookign for ways to further support the professional of physiotherapy and in particular physiotherapists working in all levels of the sporting world. Don’t hesitate to contact us should need support in any way or are looking for a service you haven’t found yet.
Highlights of Member Benefits
- Membership with your Provincial Sport Physiotherapy Canada Section
- Member only and student member pricing on Red Cross First Responder courses offer by SPC across Canada.
- National Credential Program including Mentorship with experienced SPC Diploma holders
- Member Pricing on all educational offerings!
- Exclusive professional development opportunities through webinars, articles and resources.
- In person Speaker Series free to members- hosted by your Provincial Sections.
- Access to apply to the health care teams for Major games
- Discounts and Deals
- Marketing material for our credential holders to utilize in their workplace to promote themselves
- Ability to apply for $5000 SPC PFC Grant
- Merit Award for Students gaining experience with sport hours.
Discount and Deals
- Discounts on all SPC Educational Courses
- Kinemedics 15% off product pricing
- K-Taping Academy Discount pricing for Diploma Holders