Registered Physiotherapist – Halifax, NS (Part Time)
Lifemark Sport – Saint Mary’s offers immediate access to excellent Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy Services. We offer the highest standard of quality injury rehabilitation services backed by advanced research proven techniques. Our talented staff will work together with the community and the university to provide the best services to our patients. Our diverse team of clinicians is trained in many specialized programs including concussion, vestibular therapy, acupuncture, level 2 dry needling, manual lymph drainage, ergonomics, custom foot orthotics and bracing.
Key accountabilities include:
• Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
• Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
• Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
• Supervising students
• Participating in quality improvement initiatives
• Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
• Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
• Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
• A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
• Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
• Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
• The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
Apply today! Our recruiters will reach out if you are a good fit!
Copy and paste this link into your browser to go directly into our posting: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=orJx5fww&s=sportphysiocanada
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information