Do you want to be part of something big and exciting?
Do you enjoy working with a close-knit team in a family-like environment?
Would you like to hit the links or the slopes before or after your shift? Want to enjoy a scenic run around the lake or trek through the hills on foot or bike?
Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre is a Canadian Physiotherapy Association and CARF accredited, quality-driven, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation company serving residents of Barrie, Angus and the surrounding areas since 1989. Our four clinics use client-specific functionally-oriented active treatment programs to achieve our results. Our experienced health care professionals work together to deliver the best possible care. Clinics are staffed with fully qualified and experienced professionals including Registered Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Certified Athletic Therapists, Registered Kinesiologists, Naturopaths, Psychologists, Sports Medicine Physicians and Orthopaedic Surgeons.
We are also very proud to be the official clinic of the Barrie Colts of the Ontario Hockey League, Barrie BayCats Baseball, Barrie Lakeshores Lacrosse, Premier Soccer Institute, Vertical Zone Trampoline Centre, Barrie Soccer Club and St. Joan of Arc Hockey Canada Academy.
If you are an energetic, driven individual with strong communication skills who is looking to grow and to develop within a multidisciplinary setting, this is the role for you.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Mentoring program for all new employees
• Professional development including in-house training workshops
• Advanced treatment options for clients including Radial Shockwave Therapy, Active Release Technique, Graston Technique, Biodex testing and rehabilitation and Acupuncture
• Must be eligible for registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to participate as a member of the team
• Self motivated and demonstrated ability to manage a busy and varied caseload
• Must possess and maintain current malpractice insurance
• Must possess and maintain current First Aid, CPR and AED certification
• Willingness and desire to promote professional development through mentorship and clinical instructor opportunities
Please contact us to see if you qualify to join our team. Send your resume to Denyse Beaumont, Clinic Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org