Collegiate Sports Medicine
Our Core Purpose: To Optimize your Lifelong Performance in Work, Life & Play
Mission: We provide you the highest quality therapies and sports medicine through a compassionate professional team.
For more information about our clinic & what we offer please visit: http://collegiatesportsmedicine.ca/files/recruiting.pdf
· The successful candidate will possess treatment standards & patient education requirements aligned with Collegiate Sports Medicine philosophies.
· Experience in Orthopedics
· New grads are welcome to apply, priority will be given to experienced applicants
· Licensed with the College of Physical Therapists of Alberta (CPTA)
· Focus on active-based rehab programs and patient education with a team approach
· Interest/experience in sports therapy/medicine, acute care, industrial rehabilitation, and/or private practice is an asset
· Criminal records check
Additional Information based on Full-time Position:
· Compensation for a full-time position is $85,000 – $110,000/year (depending on experience)
· Contract agreements available
· 7 hours/day booked appointments
· Includes 2 weeks’ vacation/year
· Continuing Education Fund ($2000)
· Includes 1 week paid time off for Continuing Education
· Health Spending Account ($2000)
· Included Clinic Assistant/Exercise Therapist as needed
· Max 2-3 patients/hour
Clinic Ownership Opportunity (Entrepreneur Program)
Have you ever wanted to be a clinic owner? We have advancement options if you are interested in moving your career forward through ownership opportunities. We provide leadership training & mentorship for managing a clinic, leading your team, clinic financials & marketing so you can be in full control of your own Collegiate Sports Medicine practice.
Entrepreneur candidates will need to work inside our organization for 1 year prior to beginning the Entrepreneur Program training.
Contact us today to experience Collegiate Sports Medicine!
Contact: Emily Wong, HR Manager