5 week locum opportunity for a physiotherapist to work at a busy, multidisciplinary, sports medicine clinic situated in downtown Toronto (south west corner of King & Yonge)! Join a successful practice with experienced clinicians onsite ranging from orthopedic surgeons to massage therapists. Pick up an already established caseload of primarily athletic injuries and no WSIB. Background in orthopedics with experience in sports medicine and acupuncture an asset but all those interested are invited to apply. Working hours would be from 720 am- 1pm, Monday-Friday, commencing early February. Clinic is adjacent to King Subway Station, connected to the underground ‘Path’. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Part-time or Full-time Physiotherapist - Burlington, ON
- Registered Physiotherapist, Uxbridge
- Full time, permanent position: Private physiotherapy practice - Downtown Vancouver
- Registered Physiotherapist Wanted - Sport and/or Pre/Post Natal Care - Full or part time positions - TORONTO
- Sports Physiotherapist - Halifax, NS with Lifemark!
- Physiotherpist for the China Olympic Committee and Twist Performance and Wellness
- Cirque du Soleil Therapist - Varekai
- Chef thérapeute - KOOZA Cirque Du Soleil Date d’entrée souhaitée : août 2017
- Head Therapist - KOOZA Cirque Du Soleil starting August 2017
- Registered Physiotherapist - Orangeville @ the Athlete Institute