The mission of Motus Physiotherapy is to help each of our patients move, feel, and live better. Our work is founded in the latest research, aided by our commitment to ongoing learning, and delivered in collaboration with others in the healthcare field. Through education, skilled hands-on treatment, and innovative exercise therapy, we strive to provide a first-class health care experience to the residents of Langford and surrounding areas.
Motus Physiotherapy is looking for a motivated full or part-time physiotherapist to become a part of our first-class health care team, which serves the residents of Victoria’s Westshore. Due to our clinic’s rapid growth we are seeking practitioners looking to relocate, or motivated graduates looking to build a caseload under our experienced team.
What we offer:
• A brand-new, purpose built 3,000 square foot clinic
• A fully equipped gym
• Private treatment rooms
• Online charting & booking (Jane)
• Direct billing to many extended health plans & 3rd party billers
• One-on-one treatment sessions
• A warm, welcoming environment & a friendly front desk staff
• Our current therapists have experience as staff with the Victoria Shamrocks, Athletics Canada, and Canadian Sport Institute Pacific
• Our therapists are all Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists
• Our clinic is in the heart of Langford, the fastest growing community in BC (nearly 21% growth from 2011-2016)
The ideal applicant is a physiotherapist, licensed or eligible for licensing in BC, who believes in movement as a healing modality, and is motivated to build a diverse caseload in a dynamic new clinic. Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.